Thursday, January 31, 2013

time flies when you're...


WHOA, two weeks since the last post here! Okay. Let me update you with some photos!

 1.

2.


 3.

4.

 5.

6.

1 /// DISH TOWELS! 100% COTTON, UNBLEACHED, FLOUR SACK DISH TOWELS! Hand painted. So absorbent. Lint free. PERFECT AMAZING. I'm working on perfecting these before I add a ton to the shop: top notch quality fabric, paint that sets link ink vs. actual ink, painting vs. printing vs. stamping, ETC! The final product should be debuting in a month or so. When it does it's going to rock your world and have a soft leather hoop sewn on for easy hanging. I can't wait!

2 /// I dropped off a gaggle of thangs at Mag Big in Portland! They're located at 3279 SE Hawthorne. Go have a snoop!

3 /// I finished Georgia, my very first pet portrait! She only took me like a WEEK to complete, but I am obsessed with her and want to stitch these forever! This one was a trade for ad space over at sweet Kaelah Bee's blog, Honeybee In The City. She cute. Real cute. This was also the first hoop I made that can hang beautifully without a hoop!

4 /// I've been working on custom orders and I couldn't be more thrilled with all of the ideas the lovely people out there have! I'm so honored that people have asked me to work on projects for them... it's a huge compliment and I hope these requests keep rolling in. They're my fave!

5 /// I made some non-Valentine Valentine hoops! Great for V day AND great for any day.

6 /// DICTIONARY DEFS! I love making these, so far I've gotten one request from Spain for the word birthday. These are so versatile and I have some really great ideas (if I do say so myself) for them for the near future... stay tuned!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

xoxoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment