Thursday, January 10, 2013

hangin' out

Happy January everyone! I can't believe it's the middle of the month.... what. WHAT?! I'll be in Mexico in about a month from now... it can't come soon enough!

 In addition to the stitchin' I've been doing lately, I just finished a few of these TOTALLY WONDERFUL SUPER RAD OH WOW LOVE HOW CAN THESE BE?! hand painted terracotta planters... each set of 3 hangs neatly on a leather cord. These are the serious most perfect/easiest way to add some green to your space; each one ships with a small air plant, ideal for anyone who has a hard time keeping plants alive!

  Photobucket

DSC_0209_zpse622a223

Photobucket

Click on a pic to be taken to the listing! What are you working on? I feel like new year time is new project time. So excited to be working on these things! xo

No comments :

Post a Comment